cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Negative Microsoft licenses numbers

Hi,Our new customer has negative licenses count for some Microsoft licenses.Is it something that happens whne using MLS to upload the licenses?Thanks in advance. Kind regards,Maria

Applications for Acrobat 2017 Pro/Standard licenses

(there was already a post for 'Acrobat 2017 Pro/Std license setup' but was closed, so submitting a new post)   'Installed Application' list has only one application Acrobat 2017 Unspecified. 1. We have Acrobat 2017 Pro as well as Acrobat 2017 Standar...

nalinih by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Processors usage average for Azure

In order to certify the right quantity of a license installed on a machine of Azure Cloud, Oracle requires measuring the average number of processors/cores of that machine in a certain period of time (generally 6 months before the end of the license ...

marcog by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved App-V Integration

Hi!Im trying App-V integration with FNMS and im getting some errors.Log_running_via_Schedule_task – Execution logs using scheduled task (I collected evidence from two different attempts)---------------------------------------AppVMgmtSvr_2020-10-05_16...

Agent install not applying the configuration correctly

Hi Guys,I wondered if you can help, I am currently troubleshooting a number of Windows based agents that are not correctly connecting to our inventory servers. When diagnosing this issue it become apparent that when installing the agent using the Fle...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

CPU Utilization Issue

As referenced in KB article, https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/High-CPU-usage-by-the-ndtrack-exe-component-of-the-FNMS-agent/ta-p/2290I have had my customer reporting CPU utilization issue on legacy (RHEL 5.5 to be speci...

ARL import getting failed

Hello Team,Recently, We have upgraded to flexnet FNMS 2019 R2. And implented the office 365 adapters. Whereas ARL import is getting failed frequently on reqular basis. Please find the screenshot and help us in sorting out this issue

aprabha by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos