cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Risks showed at FNMS Dashboard

Good morning,When a large company has purchased software licenses with different rights per location from its subsidiaries or child companies, does anybody know if there a way for the risk to be reflected in the Dashboard associated within the locati...

Itziar by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Attributing a location to a device via beacon location

Hi Guys,I have set up a local child beacon in one our environments, and we have circa about 200 agents that are connecting to this beacon.I am looking to apply a location in ownership to the devices that are reporting in via this beacon. Is there a s...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Does a business adapter support Mainframe connection?

Dear Community, I am trying to integrate FNMS with PeopleSoft to have purchase order details uploaded. The PeopleSoft team have their data on a Mainframe DB2 database. Does the business adapter support a connection to DB2 databases? If it does not, w...

sanbeam by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved WMI Class

On Windows systems, does the Flexnet Agent query the WMI Class Win32_Product as part of its gathering processes?

shill2 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bulk upload of contracts with files attached

I need to move contracts from a On-Prem solution to the Cloud solution. I created a business adaptor on my beacon server that is connected to FNMS cloud and first test it with one upload but I cannot see the status of the upload anywhere.Secondly, th...

FrediG by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

new Oracle database inventory error

Hi all,I'm facing a brand new Oracle Db inventory error, I was wondering if any of you have seen it before.I found this in literature but did'nt help mehttps://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Oracle-Stand-alone-Inventory-Agent...

marcog by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Microsoft User CAL management

We have encountered a challenge in determining our true MS User CAL consumption and are looking for insights as to how others have tackled this issue with FNMS. The consumption reported by FNMS is roughly double the total number of active user accoun...