cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved macOS FlexNet inventory agent now collects user information

HiWe have had 2020R2/16.0.1 agents running on our MAC computers and now when we upgraded the application servers and beacons to 2020R2. I was expecting to see the calculated user or assigned user showing up, but unfortunately not. For the NDI files f...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Java ARL Evidence Files

We have attached various Java Platform applications to our Java licenses and we are seeing some ARL generated file paths from Application Properties > Evidence > File that seem out of the ordinary.For Oracle Java Platform 8.0.281 Standard, under Appl...

Solved Invoke-Expression : Exception calling "LoadFrom" with "1" argument(s): "Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\ManageSoft\WebUI\bin\Ionic.Zip.dll' or one of its dependencies.

 Hi All,I am perfroming a database repointing, running the command - “.\Config.ps1 "Config\FNMS Windows Authentication Config.xml" ForceUpdateConfig”after giving the database names and the credential for the service account, when about to reach the f...

config powershell failure.PNG

Solved Example for custom queries needed

Hi team,I am looking for a way for updating host information of virtual machines through Business Adapter Studio. Unfortunately there is no direct property for host. Hence I assume "Custom Query" can be used to update this information. As I am not fa...

Maximo Integration using wsdl

Dears,I am trying to integrate maximo using wsdl with FNMS.I have two wsdl urls for contract and PO's and wsdl xml files.The first step of connecting to the database using business adpater studio is successful.But when I start configuring the adapter...

aansari by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos