cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Red HAT satellite integration

HiRed HAT satellite allows system administrators to deploy and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux hosts. Is there currently a way to scan or collect data from RedHat satellite for enriching data in FNMS?RegardsSbu

Beacon showing check connectivity after Upgrade

We have upgraded our Beacon from V 15 to V16 once after the upgrade the beacon is showing check connectivity. I have deleted the beacon entry in UI and un-installed and installed fresh still the same error, we did not have any issues when we were usi...

FNMS Sustainability Tasks?

Does anyone have a list of Daily, Weekly and Monthly tasks for FNMS sustainability?For example: A daily task would be to verify a reconciliation was performed at the allotted time.  Another daily could be checking the System Health Dashboard and/or S...

Virtual machine does not have a host

We are facing issue with Virtual Machine's(both windows and Non windows OS) where many of them were not showing the host details under All Inventory and displaying Alert "This Virtual Machine does not have a host", not sure where the connectivity is ...

Solved allocation/exemptions

Hello All, What is the general behavior of FNMS system in this scenario? A device being consumed by license-1. A duplicate license created and we wanted to allocate the same device manually to the newly created license-2 (this license is created for ...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with Last Inventory Date

Hello, Can some one please help me understand about last Inventory date, Last created date, Last created by, last updated date and last updated by.  Going by the names and also as I read on help, it looked simple, however I found lots of different in...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vm's were not showing Host details

Hello,Facing issue with VM's(both windows and Non windows OS) where many of them were not showing the host details and displaying Alert "This Virtual Machine does not have a host", not sure where the connectivity is missing and credentials to the Vce...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing License Error - FlexNet Manager 2020R2

Hi, I installed FNMS 2020R2 on Windows Server 2019 with SQL Server 2012.And I activated the correct license file through Activation Wizard.After acceptance of EULA on FNMS Web UI then Error Occured as Follows.Missing LicenseYour license has not been ...