cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Bulk assign users to inventory for MacBooks

Hi All,We have 300+ MacBooks which are inventoried with the FNMS inventory agent. The agent doesn't pull in any user information.Is there a way of assigning users to these devices in bulk?at the moment the only method I have found is manually doing o...

Cleaning the FNMP Compliance database

Hello, Im currently strugling to cleanup our test environment from not active machines (Windows 7) i tried using the clenup and Inventory database and then doing the reconsile, however this is test env that did not have any of the records i wanted to...

Solved Users from AD vs from Custom AD Adapter

Hello One of our customers running FNMS 2020R2 and the regular AD import (created for a particular domain - domain1.com)  brought in 208 users (in All Users page in FNMS). We have created successfully a custom AD adapter to bring in employee number a...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

FNMS Advanced Administration Training

I am looking for an Advanced FNMS Administration course/workshop.  We've taken the basic FNMS Admin Class but we are interested in a deep dive into the inner workings of FNMS, including reconciliation and other data matching issues.  We also need to ...

DiannaB by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Oracle Email Center Licensing

While reviewing my Oracle Email Center License (SKU:FLX-ORCL-101492) I noticed there was no application or product linked to the license. I know Email Center is apart of Oracle E-Business Suite but not sure how FNM is able to calculate the workstatio...