cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

IBM PVU Beacon issue

We are currently running in to issues with our beacons on our on-premise version of FNMS 2019R2 and have recent have upgraded to 2020R2. We have recently enabled IBM PVU discovery every 30 minutes. When we started the PVU scans our jobs started faili...

Solved Custom columns (not custom properties) in FNMS

Way back in FNMP days I remember creating custom columns against assets and inventory records. Is this possible in FNMS?What I would like is the ability to create a column where the value is calculated, not stored in the database.As a very simple exa...

jasonlu by Level 7 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product Use Rights - Changing?

What would cause product use rights to change?  I'm referring specifically to "exemptions".  I notice for some odd reason (and has nothing to do with Recommended License Changes), my exemptions for Device Role reverts back to default.  I may for exam...

Solved IBM Current Consumption

I've noticed for IBM "All Licenses" view the "current consumption" is showing the PEAK consumption number and I have to click into each license to view the actual current consumption.  Why did this change?   

Flexnet

What are the pre requisites for a Flexnet agent to be installed on a server ?What are the requirements of a machine for flexnet to run successfully to get the inventory on the servers. 

0365 getting failed

O365 getting failed with an error : Inventory gathering failed. Error: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. What are its possible resolution?