cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved SQL Authentication for FNM and Atrium Integration

In the adapter documentation for Atrium and FNM it specifies the need for a SQL User using SQL Authentication. Is this the only authentication method that is supported or will a domain service account and Windows authentication work as well?

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

SOA Management 11g classification change

Hi ,I had a query regarding a product called SOA Management 11g. Before November 2020 this product was classified by Flexera as commercial but after that the classification changed to component.  Why this happened ? also, if the product is now a comp...

Monitoring User Login and Log Out Activity

Hello All,   I have a customer with a need to see User log in/log out activity.  They would like to see it in FlexNet Manager Suite. This is more of a security monitoring need and I am curious if anyone does this in FNMS today.  If you do can you rep...

File evidence through Cognos/My Analytics reporting

Evidence reporting isn't available in standard FNMS reporting. Reasons understood.Playing through My Analytics/Cognos reporting, however, makes me wonder if I'm close.Set source to FlexNet Manager Platform ReportsFNMP>Operational Objects>Software Tit...

01Cognos.jpg 02Cognos.jpg 03Cognos.jpg 04Cognos.jpg