cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FlexNet 2020 R1 - agent auto upgrade

Hi, Has anyone managed to run the auto agent upgrade without any issues? I've got it running and having various problems with the upgrade either not running or failing and removing the installed agent. I've got a large proportion of the estate upgrad...

Relationship between AIX physical and virtual machines

Hi Forum,We have a requirement to establish relationship between the AIX physical boxes and the Virtual devices hosted on them. Is this possible by deploying an agent or do we have to do any integration like ILMT if available? can we see this under V...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

FNMEA and FlexNetLS License Server

Hello, At a customer site we have a product (ENVI) that is setup to server licenses via a "FlexNetLS" license. The software used to utilize FlexLM but this appears to be different. We are not sure how to configure it to feed FNMEA or if it is still F...

afilla by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS recognition rules (file-evidence)

When multiple recognition rules apply for certain evidence - for instance "at-least-one" as well as "required"), which one prevails? How is the sequence being set-up? Or do both rules apply simultaneously and will this situation result into conflicts...

FNMS Inventory - Best Practices

Good Morning, I've been made aware of a possible conflict that Mgssecsvc.exe is causing with another scanning agent that we have in our environment. I've been asked to put in an exclusion. This has caused me to review our Inventory Settings and I wan...

Solved SAP connectivity and beacon requirement

Hi all,for connecting to SAP, is there particular best practice or recommendations regarding a beacon?I seem to remember in a support case being told to keep SAP connections on a separate beacon, with no other inventory connections or rules running o...

jasonlu by Level 7 Champion
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Another Oracle Java question - Java Platform 5 and JDK 5

So, I was looking at unlicensed applications and noticed that there are now two Java Licenses that I hadn't considered before:  Java Platform 5 Standard and Java Development Kit 5 Standard. I can't find anything anywhere about Java 5 being licensed. ...