cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Beacon servers on the internet

Our business will be implementing an FNMS solution shortly. One question that came up though was having the beacon server publicly accessibly - that way even devices not on our network/VPN would be able to report back.It was asked what security there...

Application evidence

If an application that FNMS is reporting as installed on a PC, is not listed in Programs and Features as shown in Installer Evidence, how do I find out why the program is being reported.

Solved Schedule Business Adapter with Beacon

I want to schedule my Business Adapters, but I can't see the Business Adapter tab in the FlexNet Beacon software as showed in the Business Adapter Practice Guide.. 

The future of the Contract Management Portal???

With all the changes that have been coming, what is the future of the Contract Management Portal?Is anyone else using this "left-behind" application? Our Asset Management Team still use it for the contract expiry notifications. Until that process is ...

Solved Tracing historical inventory data for Auditing purpose

As per my understanding on the FNMS operation, in  FNMS WebUi we can not find if app is installed in a system or not, after it is removed from  an inventory system and fresh inventory is imported.But for the Auditing purpose , is there any way we can...

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos