cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Mac Agent Errors

We are getting the below errors on our Mac Agents that we have installed.  We believe this is due to our Selector Algorithm that we have in place.  Can anyone assist with this issue as we are stumped.  This is not just a Mac issue though, we have see...

Solved Container image cleaning

Since agent requires a running container to gather inventory, installed container images without live container are not gathered by the agent. Nevertheless, if these containers images was gathered on the past, there are in the database.My question is...

bfaller by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report builder in SQL

Is there any way to access, execute and collect, through the SQL queries, resutls from reports created in webui - Report builder (custom or built in ones alike)?I failed to find a table responsible for this. I'm running on-prem 2019 R2, db used is MS...

Can not using MatchingMask in business importer

I want to import information into hardware asset from csv file and mapping by part of values in columns. But I can not modify the matching mode  in business adapter studio. How can I change matching mode from 'equal' to 'like' of adapter?The UsingFle...

aaaaaa by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Custom report data discrepancies

Hi everyone,I have a query around a custom report and some of the data not populating depending on who runs the report.  It is a multi-tenant platform running 2021 R1, however it is only a single tenant that has highlighted this issue.  Some backgrou...

sdbash by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos