cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Can not using MatchingMask in business importer

I want to import information into hardware asset from csv file and mapping by part of values in columns. But I can not modify the matching mode  in business adapter studio. How can I change matching mode from 'equal' to 'like' of adapter?The UsingFle...

aaaaaa by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Custom report data discrepancies

Hi everyone,I have a query around a custom report and some of the data not populating depending on who runs the report.  It is a multi-tenant platform running 2021 R1, however it is only a single tenant that has highlighted this issue.  Some backgrou...

sdbash by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Asset link to inventory with no serial number

Hi Community,I have the following issue.FNMS 2018 R3 on prem implementationAsset import from SNOW, via mid serversThe problem is that the quality of data in SNOW are very bad, I have a lot of assets with no serial number, the serial number is blank, ...

Re: Cognos Upgrade - FNMS 2020-R2

Hi, KClausen:Can you share any documentation where it shows the requirements for installing/upgrading Cognos?In the documentation I have access to, it shows the requirements from the DB point of view (Service account must have db_owner priviledges) b...