cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,

We are using HP UD to get all the inventory data. Now we want to load all the Software usage data we getting from HP UD to FNMS and present it. Following are the data we received from HP UD but couldn't find a way to map in Flexera, 

usage_last_used, usage_days_last_quarter, usage_days_last_year, usage_days_last_month

By the way, I did check the Installed software usage table, but it's not helpful.  So Is there any way to achieve it 

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

To my knowledge, HP Universal Discovery does not gather usage data in a form that is useful for FlexNet Manager Suite (FNMS).

If you do have some data that can be mapped to the FNMS data model and matched by the ARL, then this would need to be imported using a custom inventory adapter.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thank you @ChrisG ,  Currently we fetch the data from HP UD and store it in the staging database and i know when reconciliation runs these data will be sent to the FNMS Compliance database. So the question is how does it happen? I mean do we've any documentation?

Documentation about this adapter can be found here: HPE Universal Discovery Adapter.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)