cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove items from System Tasks

Hi,

Can we remove some items already complete from System Tasks? 

We removed some test business imports on Inventory Beacon but they still displayed the history task status on the System Tasks page, and we don't want other users to see them.

Thank you.

(1) Solution

A task will continue to be shown on the System Tasks page as long as the time it was executed falls within the time window selected by the Tasks run in the last... option:

image.png

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The system task information reflects tasks that have run in the past, and those details can't be removed (short of directly manipulating some data in the database). While the business adapters may have been deleted from the beacon, the fact that they were executed at some point in the past can't be changed - so this will remain reflected in the task history.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi @ChrisG ,

How long will it be displayed? Is it removed after a specific time?

Thanks,

Thu

A task will continue to be shown on the System Tasks page as long as the time it was executed falls within the time window selected by the Tasks run in the last... option:

image.png