cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Flexnet 2023 R2 release

Hi Team,

Can someone please help me to know if FlexNet 2023 R2 release supports SaaS? Is it done via the agents? Or any external connector required?

Also, please confirm if it is chargeable.

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you seeking to gain insight into SaaS usage and manage SaaS subscriptions so that you can optimize the value of SaaS subscriptions your business has?

The Flexera One SaaS management capabilities will help with that.

FlexNet Manager Suite 2023 R2 (and several earlier releases) is able to integrate with Flexera One SaaS management capabilities to import SaaS license information so that it can be viewed through the FlexNet Manager Suite web portal.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you seeking to gain insight into SaaS usage and manage SaaS subscriptions so that you can optimize the value of SaaS subscriptions your business has?

The Flexera One SaaS management capabilities will help with that.

FlexNet Manager Suite 2023 R2 (and several earlier releases) is able to integrate with Flexera One SaaS management capabilities to import SaaS license information so that it can be viewed through the FlexNet Manager Suite web portal.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)