cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to list by Hardware Asset record modification date

I need to be able to report on hardware assets and the date the asset record was modified. Anyone able to do this?  

(1) Solution

"Report Builder" is part of FlexNet Manager Suite.

Click on the Reports button at the top of the page (to the right of the Management button).

From this view is where you can build new Report Views.  If you are not familiar with this feature the On-Line Help is a good starting point.

View solution in original post

(4) Replies

@KendraF - When you go into the Report Builder Wizard and select the Hardware Asset reporting object, two of the fields you can add to your report are the Updated Date and Updated By.  See attached.

Isn't the Report Builder in AdminStudio and not FNMS?  We also have FNMDP and I don't see any way to pull those fields along with the hardware information. 

"Report Builder" is part of FlexNet Manager Suite.

Click on the Reports button at the top of the page (to the right of the Management button).

From this view is where you can build new Report Views.  If you are not familiar with this feature the On-Line Help is a good starting point.

Thank you.  I have played with that but couldn't get that result.  Also, it doesn't look like your screen shot.  I will look into what training there is.  Thanks again.