cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Store Apps not visible in Flexnet Manager Suite console

Hi, I've been digging through this forum and looks like some folks were able to see the Microsoft Store applications under the Unrecognized Evidence. In our case we don't see any Microsoft Store apps in there. Any ideas ? Thanks

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
One thing that may be a factor here is what tool(s) you are using to gather inventory data from your computers. If your tool(s) don't gather data about Microsoft Store Apps, or that data is stored in a way that is not imported as installer evidence, then you won't see anything about these apps in FlexNet Manager Suite.

What tool(s) do you have?
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

We use the FlexNet inventory agent 17.01.11 that is installed on the client machines.

The FlexNet inventory agent does not gather data about universal applications (that is, applications available through the Windows Store) from Windows devices.

As far as I can see, nobody has raised an Idea about adding this capability in Flexera Ideas yet - so if this capability would be useful to you then I would suggest raising it so that others can vote on it to help the Flexera Product team assess the level of interest.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)