cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft 365 connector upgrade

Hello,

I want to upgrade the Microsoft 365 adaptor (from the deprecated Microsoft Office 365 adaptor to the newest one), but didn't find the proper procure.

The documentation does not mention how to install it, or at least I did not found where.

I replaced the old files in the beacon directory (Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Reader\Microsoft 365) with the new files that Flexera send to me and restarted the server, but the FNMS Beacon interface still displays the previous connector.

Can you please help me finding that information ?

Kind regards,

Paul

(1) Solution

For information a opened a case to the Support and David send the procedure to me. If anyone needs it just ask me, i'll transfer it to you.

View solution in original post

(5) Replies

@pvialart 

Which version of the Beacon are you running? You should see both options if you're on one of the later Beacon versionsCapture.PNG

Thanks,

Hi,

I run the 16.0 version.

Indeed I see these two connectors in the list. Are you saying that the newest connector is included in the last FNMS release ?

For information a opened a case to the Support and David send the procedure to me. If anyone needs it just ask me, i'll transfer it to you.

Hello

I'm very interested by this procedure.

if you can help me, you will be very kind.

and overall all the URL I need to open (for my RSSI)

Thank you very much

Didier Cottereau

Crédit Agricole SA

Email : didier.cottereau-sc3s@credit-agricole-sa.fr

didiercottereau_0-1634313040639.png

Thank you, best regards.
Didier Cottereau
Credit Agricole SA

Hi Didier, I just sent the doc to you. Hope you'll find it useful.

Kind regards,

Paul