cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License setup as "Site" doesn't bring up the location tagged to it.

We had setup a license as "Site" and tagged a location to display consumption but it wouldn't recognize the location tagged to it and consumption appears zero. Please suggest.

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Some examples of possible reasons why a site license may have 0 consumption are:

• There are no active inventory devices that match all of the requirements to be covered by the license, including:
    • Having an installation of any of the applications linked to the license
    • Have a location set that matches the scope of the license
    • Have other properties set to satisfy all the "Use rights & rules" configured on the license
  • The license is not linked to any applications
  • Installations of the application(s) linked to the license have been covered by other licenses

Depending on the nature of the situation, you may see some helpful information by clicking on the Show Assessment Details button when viewing the Compliance tab of the license - although because you're looking for a relationship that does not exist that assessment may not be helpful.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)