cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force Beacon and Agents to Use Locally Cached CRL instead of the CRL Distribution Point

dbeckner
By Level 10 Champion
Level 10 Champion

Is it possible to force the beacon or agents to use a locally cached copy of the certificate revocation list or is the beacon required to have access to the remote CRL distribution point?

I know you can set the registry key to disabled revocation checking but looking for an alternative option.

Thank you.

(2) Replies
dbeckner
By Level 10 Champion
Level 10 Champion

@ChrisG Do you have any thoughts on this?

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I've not looked at this sort of scenario. At least on Windows, I imagine if it is possible then it would be something you need to configure in the Windows certificate store - I don't expect it would involve any direct configuration of the FlexNet agent software itself.

The following page might be pointing in the generation direction of what you're looking for here: https://www.serverbrain.org/certificate-security-2003/publishing-certificates-and-crls-to-the-local-computer-store.html

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)