cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet agent for RHEL 7 on amd64 procesors

Hi Flexera!

can you tell me whether there are any plans on the FNMS / Flexera One IT Asset Mangaement roadmap to introduce support for FlexNet Inventory agent running RHEL on amd64 processors?   In particular, I'm interested in support for RHEL 7.

Peter

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Current versions of the FlexNet inventory agent support the following, which covers the processor types and and RHEL version you have noted:

• Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.0-6.10 (x86, 32-bit and 64-bit); 7.0-8.9 and 9.0-9.2 (x86 64-bit only)

For reference, see the following for a full list of supported platforms: Prerequisite Software.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Current versions of the FlexNet inventory agent support the following, which covers the processor types and and RHEL version you have noted:

• Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.0-6.10 (x86, 32-bit and 64-bit); 7.0-8.9 and 9.0-9.2 (x86 64-bit only)

For reference, see the following for a full list of supported platforms: Prerequisite Software.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)