Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS 2022 R2 release date/month ?

Big_Kev
By Level 7 Champion
Level 7 Champion

Hello Flexera team

Could we have a rough FNMS 2022 R2 On Premise release date , in which month likely if possible? 

Will the partner users be provided with new feature list in advance before it's officially released so that we can manage our customer project and expectation properly?

Thank you very much if any info could be shared.

Best Regards

Kevin 

(1) Solution
(5) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
I believe the FlexNet Manager Suite 2022 R2 release is tentatively targeted for mid-December. But be aware that this isn't a firm target, and release plans could change without notice.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Do you have a more detailed planning date? As December is approaching 😉

Thank you

There is no specific specific planned date publicly announced for the release, but the plan I previously noted in this thread is still on track.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

I saw note where code is to drop December 12th for On Premise customers.

See bottom of this thread for On Premise date of December 12th

Flexera One ITAM 2022R2 deployed in EMEA and North America tenants!