cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Transparency Report Through API

Is it possible to receive the ITAM application transparency report through API ?  

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately there is not currently any API that can be used to retrieve the exact data shown in the Application Transparency report.

If this would be useful to you, you may want to consider logging an idea about it in Flexera Ideas to others who would find it useful can vote on it.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately there is not currently any API that can be used to retrieve the exact data shown in the Application Transparency report.

If this would be useful to you, you may want to consider logging an idea about it in Flexera Ideas to others who would find it useful can vote on it.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thanks, Chris, for the response.  Will do!

For reference and to provide a link for people to vote, here is the idea that has been logged about this:

SS-I-116: API for Application Transparency Report