cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announced Certification Program - Questions

Heya, I see this was just posted to LinkedIn.  Could the Flexera team confirm these resources are live and located at the indicated destination?

https://www.flexera.com/about-us/press-center/flexera-expands-certification-program-to-include-itam-and-finops

If I just go straight to https://learn.flexera.com/, then I don't see all the indicated materials.  And, while I may see some free Video tutorials, I'm not seeing anything indicating "certification".

I am a former partner, but still have a standalone profile tied to my Community history.

Thanks,

David Mathias

(1) Solution

@dmathias 

You should see something like this example if you select the ITAM Practitioner path in the Learning Center (the price is striked through for me as an internal employee):

Capture.PNG

Please provide more details about your experience if you cannot access this, and please feel free to reach out to the Learning Center team directly as well, although I do like you asking here for everyone's visibility.

@mfeinman 

There are no certifications offered for the on-premise products. Flexera encourages you to take the corresponding Flexera One certs, if you're interested.

Thanks,

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(5) Replies

Also, the announcement refers to Flexera One ... what about Flexera on-prem?

--Mark

@dmathias 

You should see something like this example if you select the ITAM Practitioner path in the Learning Center (the price is striked through for me as an internal employee):

Capture.PNG

Please provide more details about your experience if you cannot access this, and please feel free to reach out to the Learning Center team directly as well, although I do like you asking here for everyone's visibility.

@mfeinman 

There are no certifications offered for the on-premise products. Flexera encourages you to take the corresponding Flexera One certs, if you're interested.

Thanks,

Thanks,

Hi since you are able to show the links, I am going to assume there is something incorrect with my profile or my eligibility.  We can take this offline if you all like so that we don't weigh down the topic for other Flexera customers and partners.The attached screenshot shows I don't have access to the path you are mentioning.  If I go to My Learning Path page, I do see a link to ITAM Practitioner Path, but it is a dead end. 

Best, and thanks,

David Mathias

(ex-NTT DATA)

@JohnSorensenDK

@dmathias 

Taking this one offline from here...

Thanks,

Hey John.  Thanks again for our offline exchange.  Best of luck!

David