cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARL updates - is there a link with all the historic changes?

Hi Team,

I'm looking for a list of ARL changes since the beginning of July 2021, is there a link to all the recent ARL publications so that I can look at updates?

I am keen to see if there are any changes for a specific product.  In this instance its for BMCs BladeLogic Server Automation RSCD Agent, but I believe its likely to be something I might need to look at for other products, in the future, so keen to know if there is a space for it with a quick link.

Karyn @ Westpac Oz
(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Changes are listed through announcements made for each ARL release under the FlexNet Manager Content Blog, but I don't know of any single list of all changes over all releases.

Google search may be helpful here though for the specific query you have:

1. Search for the exact application name as it appears in the ARL on the site flexnetoperations.com: "BladeLogic Server Automation RSCD Agent" site:flexnetoperations.com
    image.png
    This finds documents which list updated applications in each ARL release - in this example we see this application is mentioned as being updated in 3 ARL releases.

2. Search for something like the following to find the release announcement for a particular ARL release you're interested in: ARL #2613 site:flexera.com
    image.png
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Changes are listed through announcements made for each ARL release under the FlexNet Manager Content Blog, but I don't know of any single list of all changes over all releases.

Google search may be helpful here though for the specific query you have:

1. Search for the exact application name as it appears in the ARL on the site flexnetoperations.com: "BladeLogic Server Automation RSCD Agent" site:flexnetoperations.com
    image.png
    This finds documents which list updated applications in each ARL release - in this example we see this application is mentioned as being updated in 3 ARL releases.

2. Search for something like the following to find the release announcement for a particular ARL release you're interested in: ARL #2613 site:flexera.com
    image.png
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thanks Chris, although that does give me what I'm after, it does seem like a strange method of getting a clear list of ARL updates.

Karyn @ Westpac Oz