Oracle Java SE bundles
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
New Java SE bundles have been created and existing Java SE bundles have now been refreshed according to latest Oracle license documents.
Six bundles have been published in this month’s SKU/PURL/Bundles release. Please update to build # 493 to get the latest updates on -
- Oracle Java SE bundle
- Oracle Java SE Desktop bundle
- Oracle Java SE Advanced bundle
- Oracle Java SE Advanced Desktop bundle
- Oracle Java SE Suite bundle
- Oracle Java SE Suite Desktop bundle
- Bundles are created to accommodate both license metric - desktop and processor
- Existing Java SE SKUs have now been linked to its respective bundles and applications.
- 16 new SKUs have been generated from Flexera to furnish Oracle Java SE product descriptions and are linked to its respective bundles and applications.
- Updated License Type from ‘Named User Plus’ to ‘User’ to allow the calculations to work without allocation.
- New PURL templates have been created specifically for Java SE bundles and respective SKUs have been linked to these templates.
- All Java SE bundles are now linked to the latest versioned application available in ARL.
- Java and its related commercial applications are made primary application in the bundle.
- Applications entitled to use with Oracle Java with restricted usage has not been added to the above bundles. The same has been commented for customer’s visibility.
- Non-licensed Java SKUs and applications have been removed from the bundle.
Other details of our regular SKU/PURL/Bundles release can be found at – https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Content-Blog/FlexNet-Manager-Platform-Suite-SKU-PURL-amp-Bundle-updates/ba-p/211511/jump-to/first-unread-message
How do we obtain the list of the 16 new SKUs that have been generated for the Oracle Java SE products?
@goody612 - the current list of Flexera's SKUs for Oracle software can be found on the following article: https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Oracle-SKUs-for-use-with-FlexNet-Manager-Suite/ta-p/138819
The specific 16 newly added Java SE SKUs are listed below.
|1||FLX-ORCL-102019||Oracle Java SE|
|2||FLX-ORCL-102020||Oracle Java SE|
|3||FLX-ORCL-102021||Oracle Java SE|
|4||FLX-ORCL-102022||Oracle Java SE|
|5||FLX-ORCL-102023||Oracle Java SE|
|6||FLX-ORCL-102024||Oracle Java SE|
|7||FLX-ORCL-102025||Oracle Java SE|
|8||FLX-ORCL-102026||Oracle Java SE Desktop|
|9||FLX-ORCL-102027||Oracle Java SE Desktop|
|10||FLX-ORCL-102028||Oracle Java SE Desktop|
|11||FLX-ORCL-102029||Oracle Java SE Desktop|
|12||FLX-ORCL-102030||Oracle Java SE Desktop|
|13||FLX-ORCL-102031||Oracle Java SE Advanced|
|14||FLX-ORCL-102032||Oracle Java SE Advanced Desktop|
|15||FLX-ORCL-102033||Oracle Java SE Suite|
|16||FLX-ORCL-102034||Oracle Java SE Suite Desktop|
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.