cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The latest SKU/PURL/Bundle build 476 released on 26th February 2021 is not yet updated on US and EU clouds.

On-premise customers accessing the cab files from PLC 2.0 may have trouble updating to build #476.

There has been an issue observed that the imports are failing due to insertion of duplicates.

This issue is being looked at internally and the root cause is yet to be identified. The plan is to generate another build with the fix. We hope for this issue to be fixed soon and will continue to provide updates.

P.S - Here is the release notes of SKU, PURL & Bundle updates build 476

(4) Comments
bruce_giles
By
Level 7

Hello There, just wanted to pass along that I am a Cloud Client in North America and noticed that our PURL  Update indicates a failure but appears to have been updated on March 6, 2021. Based upon this Blog item Flexera is aware of the challenges but just wanted to provide an update this week. I saw a similar failure last week as well.

Purl Failure.jpg

pavol_holes
By
Level 6

I believe it's fixed now.

RamyaJagadeesh
By Level 8 Flexeran
Level 8 Flexeran

The import issue has now been fixed with a newer version of SKU, PURL and Bundle cab files. Build 477 is now available on PLC 2.0, US, EU cloud and customer's private FTP channels. 

All cab files have been tested individually on multiple FNMS versions.

Please update to the latest build and in case of any errors kindly raise a support case with error details. 

pavol_holes
By
Level 6

We're again having the same issue. I've documented everything in reopened support case #02423354. If you can speed up the process of fixing the libraries please do so. Thank you.