Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olivstic
Level 2

flexnet_client-xt-dotnet-x64 third party software declaration

Jump to solution

Hello,

I will use the flexnet_client-xt-dotnet-x64_windows-2021.05.0 SDK in our product. Where do I find the third party and open source declarations of the files that will be provided with my software?

Regards,

Oliver

0 Kudos
(1) Solution

Hello Oliver, 

The documentation for FlexNet Embedded (including the "Non-Commercial Software Disclosures Form-FlexNet Embedded 2021.05" document) is avalible through our Product and Licensing Center. 

Here is the direct URL to the PLC website:
https://flexerasoftware.flexnetoperations.com/

You will need a Login for this site as only authorized users are allowed access. 

If you do not seem to have a login and require access then please open a support case and one of the members of our Support team can help you get set up with the required access.

Kind regards,
Erce ‘Urge’ Kose.
Solution Engineer

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(3) Replies
dekumar
Revenera
Revenera

Hi Oliver,

Please check the document "Non-Commercial Software Disclosures Form-FlexNet Embedded 2021.05" for open source declarations.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for the quick answer 😀

I can't find the document, can you post a link? Or tell me where to find it?

Regards,

Oliver

0 Kudos

Hello Oliver, 

The documentation for FlexNet Embedded (including the "Non-Commercial Software Disclosures Form-FlexNet Embedded 2021.05" document) is avalible through our Product and Licensing Center. 

Here is the direct URL to the PLC website:
https://flexerasoftware.flexnetoperations.com/

You will need a Login for this site as only authorized users are allowed access. 

If you do not seem to have a login and require access then please open a support case and one of the members of our Support team can help you get set up with the required access.

Kind regards,
Erce ‘Urge’ Kose.
Solution Engineer

0 Kudos