cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shivani_209
Level 3

FNE toolkit utilities

There are many utilities present in the tools folder of the FNE toolkit. However, there is no explanation or usage of those utilities given in the user manual guide.

4.PNG

Among these utilities, only a few have information in the guide.

5.PNG

Could you please provide a detailed explanation of the following utilities:

screquestutil.bat

scresponseutil.bat

scprint.bat

serverofflinesynctool.bat

uainotificationutil.bat

uaiserverutil.bat

licensetemplateutil.bat

backofficeofflinesynctool.bat

0 Kudos
(3) Replies
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @Shivani_209 ,

Thanks for pointing that out.  The serverofflinesynctool.bat and backofficeofflinesynctool.bat are utilities that are provided for synchronizing data between a FlexNet Embedded Local License Server and FlexNet Operations.  They are referenced in the FlexNet Embedded License Server Producer and Administrator Guides.

Several of the the remaining referenced utilities relate to deprecated functionality.  We will look into removing / documenting as necessary.  

Thanks,

Jim

Shivani_209
Level 3

Hi @jberthold,

Thank you for letting me know. Can I get these FlexNet Embedded License Server Producer and Administrator Guides for my reference?

Also, I wanted to ask about repair (online/offline) scenarios. How can I implement repair scenarios using utility?

0 Kudos

Hi @Shivani_209 

The License Server Administration Guide is public and can be downloaded from docs.revenera.com:

admin.jpg

Both Guides are available in the FlexNet Embedded Documentation section in the Product & License Center:

PLC.jpg

Refer to the License Server Producer Guide for information on binding breaks/repairs.

Thx,

Jim