cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vwonais
By
Flexera Alumni

At Flexera, we are committed to helping you solve the IT tangle! Curious how we plan to do that? From clarity to certainty, Flexera's product roadmaps are here to inform you about where we are headed and what is being delivered near term, across all of our solutions.

Join the Product team for this NEW pre-recorded session as they provide insight regarding what is on their radar along with a closer look into our product priorities. 

Don't get lost in the noise. Our roadmaps are your best currency!

If you have any questions for our speaker, please submit them directly in the comment section on this page. 

Tuesday, March 31st at 10:00 am CST - Register here

Tuesday, March 31st at 6:00 pm CST - Register here

(7) Comments
mmarnell
By Level 3 Flexeran
Level 3 Flexeran

Thanks @vwonais for setting up this opportunity to talk about what we're working on right now. Happy to take questions at any time.

Ralph_Crowley
By
Level 6

Greetings - Would be interested to know if Flexera plans to offer any 'soup to nuts' solutions for WaaS. This would seem to be a ripe opportunity for Flexera to pull all components (testing, workflow, certification, packaging, scheduling, communication & deployments) into a single solution for enterprise scale management of windows as a service efforts. 

fstewart2
By
Level 4

Interested in status and plans regarding integration of Data Platform and FNMS.  Specifically, consolidated recognition, compliance, and product identification capabilities.

Silindile
By
Level 2

Is there a recorded session that I can download for August 21?

kstaude
By
Level 4

@Silindile - Looks like you should be able to still access the webinar via the link in the registration e-mail, here is the link:

https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2060393/3B9EF3891EDF9BAD260C7C339DB5CA5C

mmarnell
By Level 3 Flexeran
Level 3 Flexeran

@Ralph_Crowley there’s nothing on the roadmap right now that would take us in that direction, but we’re going to be launching an ideas portal pretty soon and this sounds like a good one to place there to get additional feedback and thoughts from others.

@fstewart2 there is quite a bit of coverage on how we’re bringing together the data platform and FNMS in the roadmap presentation, including normalization and content. If you’ve already seen that and have further questions, please shout.

@Silindile if you are still having trouble let me know. I’m sure we can find a way to get you access to it - or just get a session setup to walk you through it directly.

All, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I’ve had some trouble with my notifications getting to the right place. Fixed now!

Silindile
By
Level 2
Thanks so much.

This email is subject to a disclaimer.

Visit the FNB website and view the email disclaimer by clicking the "About FNB + Legal" and "Legal Matters" links.
If you are unable to access our website, please contact us to send you a copy of the email disclaimer.