cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nabercrombie
By Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

Join Flexera product managers, John Suehr and Andrew Swindells, as they discuss all things SaaS Management plus much more! During this interactive session, they will cover a host of new features and capabilities including:

• The ability to ‘build your own’ integrations, enabling you to be able to ingest and optimize data for over 26k SaaS applications.
  • Using tools such as Microsoft Power BI to be able to report on SaaS usage across your organization.

In addition, they will be joined by members of a strategic customer software asset management team for a fireside chat.

There will be time for a Q&A session at the end for all questions SaaS Manager. Please feel free to forward the invite to members of your team who did not receive it.

Date and Time: Dec 15th, 2022, 10:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM GMT

Please reach out to your Flexera account manager or representative or to Discovery@flexera.com with any questions.

Join us on the Teams link below:

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 271 772 760 012
Passcode: oXRs2v

Download Teams | Join on the web

Or call in (audio only)

+1 708-517-0101,,272680455# United States, Cicero

Phone Conference ID: 272 680 455#

Find a local number | Reset PIN

Learn More | Meeting options

(5) Comments
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Is this ‘build your own’ integrations feature already available? And is there any kind of documentation available?

mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Thanks, I'll have a look at it.

lhartman
By
Level 3

Is there a recording of this webinar?

Nabercrombie
By Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

Hello!  If you'll send a message to my email (Nabercrombie@flexera.com) I'll try to get you a link to the recording - or to more recent SaaS Manager material.  Additionally, we hope to be hosting some new webinars soon.  Many thanks!