The next edition of FlexNet Manager Suite, release 2019 R2, will be published in early November 2019. To learn more about what will be included in this release, view the video below.
If you are having trouble viewing the video, please click here.
- New insights into license reconciliation
- Support for inventory of Linux KVM virtualization
- Raw file path exposed for each piece of file evidence
- Ability to restrict FlexNet inventory agent communication to selected inventory beacons
- Evidence visibility to enable the resolution of application recognition issues
- Targeted FlexNet inventory agent upgrades
- Support for macOS 64-bit only versions, including 10.15
Changes from Previous Releases
- Exemption reasons explained
- PVU peaks identified by end dates
- FlexNet inventory agent unique identifier
For full details of the new and changed features in this release, you can refer to the new Features by Release document.
It is worth knowing that you no longer have the traditional Release Notes document. Instead, we are transitioning the on-premises edition to the same model we have been using for FlexNet Manager Suite cloud with separate documents for:
These documents will all be progressively released on HelpNet.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.