Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sibinkumar
Level 2

FlxLicensingClient.core Exception

Jump to solution

Hi,

We are using licensed version of flexera libraries in our product. When I execute below code in my .net core application, I am getting System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException from FlxLicensingClient.core.dll. It will be great if someone can help me on this. Thanks in advance.

var serviceType = typeof(IService);
foreach (var assembly in AppDomain.CurrentDomain.GetAssemblies())
{
foreach (var type in assembly.GetTypes().Where(serviceType.IsAssignableFrom))
{
//Some logic
}
}

Exception details

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException
HResult=0x80131602
Message=Unable to load one or more of the requested types.
Method 'get_CanRead' in type 'A.b' from assembly 'FlxLicensingClient.core, Version=2021.9.0.2298, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bd2a668b6e12bf71' does not have an implementation.
Source=System.Private.CoreLib
StackTrace:
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()

Kind regards,

Sibin

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jwilliams2022
Revenera Community Admin Revenera Community Admin
Revenera Community Admin

Hi @sibinkumar,

Thank you for your message and apologies for the delay in our response. It appears that this query may have been raised under the incorrect product. This request has been assigned to FlexNet Code Insight and our Software Composition Analysis team. Please re-raise this request under the correct product for our Software Monetization team to assist.

Kind Regards,

Jon

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(1) Reply
jwilliams2022
Revenera Community Admin Revenera Community Admin
Revenera Community Admin

Hi @sibinkumar,

Thank you for your message and apologies for the delay in our response. It appears that this query may have been raised under the incorrect product. This request has been assigned to FlexNet Code Insight and our Software Composition Analysis team. Please re-raise this request under the correct product for our Software Monetization team to assist.

Kind Regards,

Jon

0 Kudos