cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Alternate Target Be Available To Specific Catalog Items?

I would like to have an alternate target available at checkout to 5 catalog items but not available to other catalog items.  Is this possible and if so how can it be implemented?

(1) Solution

Can you describe your scenario a bit more?  The short answer is that you can't (to my knowledge) enable the alternate target selectively (reasonable "Idea" if you're so inclined to submit one).  But depending on your scenario, maybe there is a different way to accomplish your objective.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Can you describe your scenario a bit more?  The short answer is that you can't (to my knowledge) enable the alternate target selectively (reasonable "Idea" if you're so inclined to submit one).  But depending on your scenario, maybe there is a different way to accomplish your objective.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".