Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppPortal / AppBroker Performance

mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

A customer is planning to increase their AppPortal scope (500 SCCM collections, 10,000 users). Beyond what the documentation says, are there any recommendations regarding performance, any experience?

Application server already has 32GB RAM.

Best regards,

Markward

(1) Solution

I don't believe we have any formal performance test results or guidance beyond what is listed in the product documentation for recommended hardware configurations.  I know we have several "really large" customers that are using App Broker successfully, so I'm hoping they will jump in and share their experiences and tips for peak performance.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

I don't believe we have any formal performance test results or guidance beyond what is listed in the product documentation for recommended hardware configurations.  I know we have several "really large" customers that are using App Broker successfully, so I'm hoping they will jump in and share their experiences and tips for peak performance.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".