cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Portal Announcements

Regarding the "announcements" feature in App Portal.   When announcements are created, it appears that I need to click on the megaphone icon to display the announcements.    I recall at one time the system used to display the announcement title near the top right near the user name, but not it just seems to show the icon which may not be very noticeable from a customer perspective...   

Is it possible to show the title here rather than just the icon?  Or has that ability gone away?    Thanks.

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

Yes, this was changed quite a while back.. Probably in the 2015R2 timeframe... I believe that the functionality was changed in order to support multiple announcements at the same time. There would be no way to revert back to the old alert functionality. 

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

Yes, this was changed quite a while back.. Probably in the 2015R2 timeframe... I believe that the functionality was changed in order to support multiple announcements at the same time. There would be no way to revert back to the old alert functionality.