cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Using Tuner to create resonse transforms

I'm trying to create a response transform for Corel Ventura 10.I run the Tuner, specify the MSI and the MST name.I then click on Create Response Transform. The installation executes and I go through and provide all of the responses I would like to h...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installshield Author

Hi, What exactly does "Warning: Not creating ServiceControl entries for Service: 'IPSECSHM' since the StartType is 3"?I've been trying to repackage the Nortel Networks Contivity VPN Client v4.10 using the RePackager and everytime I ran and compile it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Building package for adobe product

When trying to build a package of Adobe Illustrator 10 with the upgrade to 10.0.0.3 (although the error occurs without the update as well) I get the error as follows:ISDEV : error -6503: An error occurred building Shortcut InternetExplorer. The Short...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackaged .dll files

I am in the process of repackaging an application for deployment and found that the original installation is installing mfc42.dll, msvcrt.dll, and msvcirt.dll to the application directory but it is not registering those .dll's. If the application is...

isrepackager error during capture

I am trying to create a repackage snapshot using admin studio 3.5. I have a win 2 k system with sp2 I am using as a "clean" install (the sp is installed by way of slipstream when the OS is installed)Everything appears to work properly when I run the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

All Users...

What property do I set to make a package available to ALL users. Currently when I install a package for a given user and then create a new account on that machine and have that user login, the previously installed package is not available. I have t...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AdminStudio and Developper8

Hi there.I am a but confused by the 2 products:- AdminStudio 3.5 and- Developer Studio 8Is developer 8 a subset of AdminStudio 8? In its time, ISWI2 was shipped with Spy Netinstall. that was not brilliant for repackaging, but hey, that was a starting...

Error -6478 when making MSI

I am trying to package AutoGraph for a customer and I can't convert into an MSI as a font doesn't have a name.I can go into the .ism file and add a name to the font but how do I then continue with converting into an MSI? If I go for the repackager pr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Modem installation

Can you please direct me in the direction of how I can install a modem on the machine. I have the required inf file.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set global settings for repackager

When I repackage a setup the product information that I can set is limited. Is there a way to set information for all repackaged setups for fields such as telephone numbers, web sites and other info?I would not like to have to edit the MSI files indi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos