cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repackager throwing error in AdminStudio 11.5

Hello everybody, I'm using AdminStudio 11.5. While using Repackager, in post scan when saving files to 'C:\Packages' Repackager is showing around 4 error message dialogs as shown in picture. Any sort of help is appreciated. Thank U in advance.
(4) Replies
Could be a temporary file that does not exist anymore..in that case skip by klicking "yes"
Did you tryto use Monitoring instead of SnapShot?
I am having the same problem but with version 9.5. I have the new version 11.5 but not installed. Have you figured it out yet? I see that no one has replied to your post. I installed repackager on both XP and Win7 and get the same error.
SuryaDilip wrote:
Hello everybody, I'm using AdminStudio 11.5. While using Repackager, in post scan when saving files to 'C:\Packages' Repackager is showing around 4 error message dialogs as shown in picture. Any sort of help is appreciated. Thank U in advance.
JayBee96 I tried clicking on the yes and it goes thru the flow and finishes but when I go to build the msi it errors and stops the process. it does it on XP and W7. any other suggestions? I have not tried the Monitor yet.
If you op[en the IRP / INC you should see the failing file, delete this and you should be ready for converting to MSI.

Alternative: repackage with Monitoring method.