Some users may experience issues accessing the Product and Licensing Center. We are actively investigating the issue and working towards a resolution.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Languages available / disabled ! Please HELP

Hi all,

today i startet my AdminStudio 7.0 and then switched to the Editor.
i wanted to create a new MSI-project, but after entering the project-name the following message appears:

"The following languages will be disabled as they were included in this project but are not installed on this system: English (United States)."

So im not able to run the Build-Wizard, because there are no available languages !

I read in the Forum about setting the language-Registrykey to "Installed", but this doesnt help.

Also i cant upgrade my Adminstudio, if i try this the Activation Screen appears (Note: My AdminStudio IS already activated!) , and if i try to send the Serialnumber to the Macovision Servers an Error occurs.

Please help, how can i get back the neccessary English Language ? And what happened to it ? (the textfile 1033 is still present in the program files folder!)

Thanks!
(5) Replies
I'm having the same exact issue. Is there a resolution to this?

Bryan
I knew someone who ran into similar, if not the same, problem. If my memory serves, a repair from ARP on AdminStudio resolves the problem for him.
Tsung,

Would you mind explaining what you mean by "a repair from ARP on AdminStudio"

Thanks.

Jon Beets
Start a repair on AdminStudio from Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel.
Thanks! Unfortunately a Repair did not fix my problem. I suspect that this may be because a Repair caused the problem in the first place. I have had to uninstall and then install again.

regards

Jon Beets