cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera One Forum

Forum Posts

Targeted Inventory Agent Auto-Update capabilities

My organization has plans to deploy inventory agents to its on-prem and cloud servers. One of the issues that we get from internal server owners is that they have to actively manage all agents that are installed on the VMs/Servers. It's also worth me...

Solved! IBM Server licenses with computers allocating

I have several IBM licenses that are server licenses but because a computer has the program installed, computers show in that license. I have to constantly go in and exclude those licenses. Is there an easier way? I would like to clean up the license...

Usage Gap in FlexNet inventory agent

Hi -  We are looking at implementing IT Asset Request and Reclaim (App Broker Cloud) with the rest of our Flexera One modules. Few questions and some help is needed. Can an Flexera Expert help? I found that there are limitations related to usage mete...

jbursch1_0-1649954705147.png
jbursch1 by Level 5 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Track Adobe products usage

Hi thereWe have the following Adobe applications licensed.Acrobat Standard DCAcrobat ProCREATIVE_CLOUD_ALL_APPS_-_PRO_EDITIONPhotoshop - Pro EditionWe need to be able to track usage of these application. How do we do that in Flexera One?Regards

Solved! ITAM Agent upgrade issues on RHEL 9

We are using FlexeraOne ITAM application. We do not allow the automated upgrade of Flexera agents, instead doing the upgrades using our own tools.  For linux, we have been using ansible tower with great success.  However, we ran into a snag updating ...

Adobe Acrobat 1

I've got a client where I'm seeing the following within the inventory data:Product:Acrobat Publisher:Adobe Version:1 Edition:Unspecified Name:Acrobat 1 Source:Flexera Flexera ID:arl://MGS-APP-00000178720This doesn't indicate much about what's actuall...

JamesPH by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Windows Server DC - Manually Allocated

Hi,I have VMWare hosts, that do not have VM with Windows Server Datacenter installed, so FlexeraOne does not automatically assign DC licenses even though there are several VMs. When I manually allocate a DC license it consumes just one license, it do...

JamesPH by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Best Practices for Managing Contracts in Flexera One

Looking for feedback on best practices when managing contracts from FlexeraOne. What is the recommendation for managing “Global Amount”  in the Master Contract where you have a several sub-contracts/amendments that are tied to a Master ID for multipl...

jbursch1 by Level 5 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oracle Java file evidence - not sure if it is accurate

Hi I'm running through some reports following a clean-up of Oracle Java, i noticed a device evidences showin two differing results from agents Altiris and Flexera, which are installed on this server.The Java was removed, but the Evidence still showin...

cartejam by Level 5
  • 26 replies
  • 4 kudos