cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved! Microsoft Connector 365 : Client Secret Permission

Hello,We are currently changing the authentification of our Microsoft 365 connector. We want to use a client secret in order to avoid the token generation every 3 months. Do you know which permission we need to set for the client secret application p...

HCL BigFix 10

Will the current ILMT SQL adapter work for BigFix 10? The reader does not seem to reference v10, only the various versions of 9. Is the schema the same? How come I don't see the adapter files in my downloads? It seems to be missing from the zip file....

Solved! Agent third-party deployment - Redhat 7.9

Hello,1) I used Agent third-party deployment to inventory a Redhat 7.9. In the /var/opt/managesoft/log, there are installation, policy, schedule, uploader and usageagent log and they seem ok (picture in attachment)  but no tracker log.2) I ran servic...

Beacon servers on the internet

Our business will be implementing an FNMS solution shortly. One question that came up though was having the beacon server publicly accessibly - that way even devices not on our network/VPN would be able to report back.It was asked what security there...

Solved! Devices failed to be inventoried

Hello,I ran "Discovery and Inventory Rules" then all devices in subnet were discovered successfully but all are failed to be inventoried. Here is the error in Status and Rule Execution Details All of devices port 135 and 445 are listening. I also hav...

device status.PNG rule execution details'.PNG password management.PNG