cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Beacon Configuration On Premises

The current configuration of the Beacon's : Both Beacon's use the same Service AccountParallelBeacon A - Has 1/2 the subnets assignedBeacon B - Has 1/2 the subnets assignedB- Child Beacon CNo data is being collected by B or C. What is missing that Be...

bottsrm by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved! ndtrack Questions Regarding High CPU utilization, the "LowProfile" Registry Entry, OneDrive Scanning and the Windows Search Indexer

Hi all ...Does anyone know whether ndtrack triggers the Windows Search Indexer? I have an end user who saw a CPU spike, and when he checked utilization, he saw both the Flexera Agent and the Indexer running at higher CPU rates. The technote "Common c...

Solved! Disable agent component FlexeraDockerMon

In our FNMS environment, we currently don't have the inventory option "Enable detection of Docker and running inventory agent inside Docker containers" enabled. On systems with agent installations, we have noticed that there is a service running call...

All Evidences - Incorrect File Evidences

Hi All,On some machines, Flexera "All Evidence" is reporting certain file evidences and the source is mentioned as "Local". However, upon checking the machine locally, no such file or file path was identified.As a background, these machines have acti...

Solved! What Entity Decides The "Inventory Device Type"?

Hi all ...Before my laptop received the Flexnet Inventory Agent, its inventory was passed to FNMS using an SCCM Inventory Adapter.  FNMS listed the "inventory device type" as Computer.Now that my laptop has the Inventory Agent on it (version 2021 R1)...

Solved! How to open and read an .NDI file?

Hi Flexera Community,Simple question: Is it possible to read the contecnts of an .ndi file and if so, how to do it? When I open one in notepad all I see is a bunch of random numbers and text.Thanks 

bleepie by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 10 kudos