cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved! More Than One Install Command For Linux X86_64?

Hi all ...I'll preface this with "I'm not a Linux guy".The Flexera documentation lists this as the installation command:rpm --upgrade --oldpackage --verbose managesoft-[VERSION]-1.x86_64.rpm However, I've seen several forum postings where this comman...

Solved! Users

Hi Team, can someone please explain what what the user are for with flexera?  they aren't linked to an account when this was setup they added all the names from AD including  test and other accounts

pc591f by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved! After Upgrade to FNMS 2022 R1, Beacon List Says All Beacons Have Connectivity Issues. But Open a Specific Beacon's Details and the Details Page Says The Beacon is Operating Normally.

Hi all ...I successfully upgraded my production environment from FNMS 2019 R1 to FNMS 2022 R1 last week.  Everything appears to be working properly, yet there is one issue that I can't seem to resolve.When I go to my Beacon list, the page says that e...

BeaconListIssue.jpg BeaconDetails.jpg

Oracle Instance Inventory Failed

Hi All, We are inventorying the oracle instances using the flexnet inventory agent almost all the devices are returning the instance details except one. On checking the All Discovered devices page -> device -> status, it is showing as Failed with the...