cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Reporting Tab crashes constantly

Hi,we have a problem with the classic reporting function. Everytime I try to open the report tab in the FNMEA Webgui it crashes with a "Java Null Point Exception".We are currently using FNMEA 2018R1 - 20181026171242I have a screenshot attached of err...

StefanE by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

SLA capturing in FNMS on-premise

Hi When we purchase software and support, in related agreement/support documents the service level agreement (SLA) details will be provided. For example: for a severity 1 issue, response time is 30 mins, for a severity 2 issue response time is 2 busi...

Solved! App-V Integration

Hi!Im trying App-V integration with FNMS and im getting some errors.Log_running_via_Schedule_task – Execution logs using scheduled task (I collected evidence from two different attempts)---------------------------------------AppVMgmtSvr_2020-10-05_16...

Solved! Unable to deactivate product activation codes

All of the sudden, our customers are unable to deactivate activation codes for licenses for our product. This appears to be a system wide issue for us.Our application now contacts our portal to deactivate, but after the request returns, it still says...

Web server .NET Authorization rules

We are currently going over the Microsoft IIS 10.0 Server Security Technical Implementation Guide for our FNMS servers in a DoD environment. We have an open finding with vulnerability ID V-100185, which requires no other than "Administrators" to have...

Bug/Issue lookup

Is there a way to lookup a bug or issue and see the exact details of the problem? A newer release of FNM includes a resolved issue and I'm curious to know the details behind the problem.

IIS settings for STIG compliance

We have been tasked with STIGing our 3 server (web, app, beacon server) implementation of FNMS at DHA. Currently, we have 3 open findings for the IIS Site STIGs, which required us to make a modification of the default value to be in compliance.The 3 ...

Beacon to Tanium connection failure

The Tanium connection was set up in the beacon as documented in the  "Inventory Adapters and Connectors Reference" guide, but after conducting a test connection we received the following error:"The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure...

Step-by-Step Guidance Required to Implement Office 365 or O365 Adapter for FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2

Hi,We are currently using FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2 and collecting Microsoft inventories using SCCM. Flexera's agent is not being used. Data is being pulled from the SCCM servers.In the organization, a large number of Microsoft Applications have ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos