cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved! Best Practices - CommVault Applications

Hi - we have had a business relationship with CommVault for many years but have treated them as Tier 3.  We have some bandwidth now and are trying to reduce the unlicensed installations in our environment.We have purchases dating back to 2012 for Com...

Business Adapter Regular Expresssion

Hi Experts,Do we have any guidance document on as how to use regular expression within the business adapter.I have a incoming record which captures Manager details from Active Directory.Example: CN=Last Name\, FirstName -useraccount,OU=StandardAccoun...

Solved! VMWare Tanzu

https://tanzu.vmware.com/tanzu I have just been informed that this product will be deployed in our environment by our VMWare team.  Is this on Flexera's radar yet?  I am going to assume that the 2019 R2 On-Prem product (and agents) we are using may n...

Publishers post-M&A/divestiture

Seeing the recent announcement about the Veritas/Symantec updates made in FNMS, that has me wondering what best practices folks follow as a broad approach.  In the 8 years we've been running this program, there have been numerous mergers, acquisition...

Solved! Installed Applications coming from SCCM

We have 35,000 entitlements for FlexNet Manager for Clients. We are inventorying these clients (workstations) using SCCM.  How do I see the count of installed applications for FlexNet Manager for Clients? 

ReganL by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved! Contract not linked when purchase was processed

Hello Community,On the Purchase import sheet there is a field for Contract Number. I have an existing contract and I put the contract number in the import sheet. I expected FlexNet Manager to automatically link the license and/or the purchase to the ...

ReganL by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 8 kudos

Solved! I'm creating a new license, but no License Model results?

Hi Community,As part of the processing of an unprocessed purchase I'm creating a new license.  I'm able to find and add my application and complete the purchase overview section. (see attached).I'm expecting to see some results in the License Model p...

ReganL by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos

Solved! Should I have maintenance as separate line on a purchase?

I have a purchase that includes 35,000 Perpetual entitlements and maintenance support for 1 year. Should I load both as separate lines on the purchase? Should I also set the maintenance flag to TRUE for the maintenance column for the entitlements lin...

ReganL by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 7 kudos