cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved! ELI5 how I link a purchase order to an asset

Hi there,  I am using the Flexera Beacon to import a large number of purchase orders against existing assets.  Now under the assets, i can update some aspects as I can use the serial number to match against existing data.  My utter confusion comes in...

HCL BigFix 10

Will the current ILMT SQL adapter work for BigFix 10? The reader does not seem to reference v10, only the various versions of 9. Is the schema the same? How come I don't see the adapter files in my downloads? It seems to be missing from the zip file....

Oracle Business Adaptor

Hi Everyone!!!I am trying to make a connection to an oracle database to extract some data.I have downloaded the Oracle Provider for OLE DB needed to make this connection.The client has provided the information to put in the tnsnames.ora which is alre...

Solved! Schedule Business Adapter with Beacon

I want to schedule my Business Adapters, but I can't see the Business Adapter tab in the FlexNet Beacon software as showed in the Business Adapter Practice Guide..