cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved! Identify Windows 10 sub version for Lifecycle Planning

Please add subversion (1809, 1903, etc.) details for Windows 10 recognition for FNMS Cloud (and on-premises) customers. Client needs to track Windows 10 versions that are going EOL to mark as unauthorized as they may not be covered by current mainten...

Solved! Issue with Last Inventory Date

Hello, Can someone please help me understand the discrepancy between the last inventory date of Oracle Instances and the last inventory date of the last inventory source? Thank you. Regards, Faten  

Ignored Evidence - History Report

Hi Team,One of our clients have FNMS 2020R1 on-premIn Dec 2020 - the total installation count (adding up 'installed' count from installed apps page) was around 9.2 million.This month report - showing up only 3 million counts, missing a huge 6.2 milli...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Solved! MSFG Power BI Premium P1 (server or user?)

Slight confusion on an MSFT Power BI product from a licensing perspective:Description: PwrBIPremP1 ShrdSvr ALNG SubsVL MVLSKU: GSL-00002FNMS sku recognition describes it as:Microsoft Power BI Premium Plan 1 multilanguage 1 Month Subscriptions-VolumeL...

Veritas packages

Hi,After a bit of help regarding Veritas/Symantec packages on RHELTrying to clarify what the FlexNet agent is picking up for packages like  VERITAS Storage Foundation for Oracle:PERMANENT and how this can be identified on the Unix boxWe have others l...

Sharepoint Server 2019 Edition Recognition

Good morning all, I hope you're well? I'm reaching out to the Community for their perspective here.As you may be aware, we can differentiate Sharepoint Server 2016 by Edition, but not the 2019 Release as of yet in the ARL.I believe this is due to Mic...

jevans by Level 7 Flexeran
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Solved! SWID Tags

Hi Guys,Do you know if agent collect SWID Tags from Softwares? I Would like to get this SWID from each software we dont have a populated field with this data in FlexNet... Do you know if can i get it on DB or upload SWID Tags to FlexNet?

Software on Remote storage

Hi All, We have a handful of middleware products for linux servers that are hosted on NFS mounts.A devops team mounts a shared drive with a handful of binaries available. The local server has application start up scripts and local configurations that...