cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Community

The server response was signed by a certificate which is no longer valid

0 0 420
Introduction This Knowledge base is applicable to user who are using installshield 2019 or any older version, On launching installshield we will see a pop message box, "The server response was signed by a certificate which is no longer valid....
by Revenera Moderator varul Revenera Moderator

Listview, different colored rows

0 0 391
I have an Installshield project using installscript. In that project I have a listview with several columns and multiple rows. What I need is the code to be able to change the row(s) to different colors. I found code to change the whole background of...
by Atom918 Level 2

Hash on files to be installed

0 1 543
I have an InstallShield project and I want to implement a hash / crc check like Microsoft has relating to MSICHECKCRCS. Is there a way in InstallShield to set some option that the file is hashed/checked before installation then hash/checked after ins...
by Atom918 Level 2

Audio and Image during Installation Progress

0 0 417
It seems that my previous post last Nov. 15 didn't get any replies so I have to resort this to Plan B so here is my 2nd one as an alternative hopefully someone will respond this time:is it possible to implement a powerpoint presentation style feature...
by Steve_Mac Level 2

Video played during the Installation

0 0 501
Hello there fellas, me and my colleagues are working on a Battlefield 2 game mod which is W.I.P. as of this writing. The biggest obstacle that we had so far is the installer itself (Planning stages). Thus my question here is; how to add and automatic...
by Steve_Mac Level 2