label-based-filtered-list

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community

Build Error 7141

0 1 1125
SummaryDiscusses the possible causes of Build Error 7141 during the build processSymptomsDuring a build, you receive the following build error: ISDEV : error -7141: An unexpected error occurred embedding file <path to setup.exe>CauseOften this buil...
by acurry Flexera Alumni (Retired)

Major Upgrade corrupting SharedDll counts.

0 1 122
Hi,I have currently deployed my app to users with almost all components marked as shared, most of them have created a ref count in registry and registered all components. Now when i plan a major upgrade, the current version wont uninstall properly an...
by cglicenseadmin Flexera beginner

Run setup.exe as administrator

0 1 48
I use InstallShield Premium SP2 and the installation is an InstallScript Project. After the build I want the setup.exe has the administrator rights included (Capture.png). After moved InstallShield to a new computer the setup.exe looks like Capture2....
by kjelll Flexera beginner

Retrieve ouput Info/error from LaunchAppAndWait

0 2 148
Hello,I'm new with installshield, I want to refactor my current Wix installer.I have several command to launch ( like java.exe, perl.exe, .bat ...).With LaunchAppAndWait the command is launch but return the exit code -1 ...The most important part i...
by gdeclerck Flexera beginner

InstallShield Triage and Preliminary Troubleshooting

0 6 1155
Providing the necessary information to allow a Support engineer to begin troubleshooting your issue is one of the best ways to avoid delays. This article discusses what type of information to include and how to gather it when submitting an InstallS...
by Community Manager tony_flexera Community Manager

Activation of InstallShield

0 1 127
I have a licensed version of InstallShield 2016. But the machine on which this was installed is crashed. I have the activation key ready with me.Could you please let me know steps to be followed so that I can activate InstallShield on another machine...
by DeepakT Pilgrim

MSI build process is taking a long time

0 1 204
Hello Support,Can you please find out why the MSI build process is taking a long time.How we can reduce the build's time ?I'm attaching the log of the build,We have similar installation that based on installScript and it is not take a long time to bu...
by ruty_levy Flexera beginner
This widget could not be displayed.
Labels
    This widget could not be displayed.