label-based-filtered-list

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community

InstallShield 2015: How To Access Properties From InstallScript

0 2 26
I asked a similar question several weeks ago but did not try the suggested solution, which was to use MsiGetProperty, because I had found an alternative way to accomplish my task. Now I must once again obtain the value stored in a Property from with...
by willhandley Flexera beginner

Configuring Feature selection in UI

0 2 75
Hello everyone, I am using suite UI project, Have multiple features and sub-features in my projects.My requirement is to be able to select multiple features at a time, which works fine. however when it comes to sub-features, my requirement is to be a...
by Vishalsa Occasional contributor

PowerShell cmdlet get-property used in a Custom Action

0 1 169
SummaryHow-To Example on getting MSI property from PowerShell script using InstallShield 2015 or newerSynopsisIf you are using InstallShield 2015 or newer, you can use cmdlets, which will let you interact (get and set Windows Installer properties) wi...
by Flexera GeorgeK Flexera

Running a Batch File from Your Setup

0 1 287
SummaryThis article discusses how to launch a .bat file from a setup with Installscript.SynopsisThis article discusses how to launch a .bat file from a setup with Installscript. The article applies to Basic MSI, InstallScript and InstallScript MSI Pr...
by Community Manager acurry Community Manager

Custom Powershell action always fails

0 2 139
InstallShield 2015 Premier - AdminStudio Edition Version 22 Service Pack 1Window 10I created a ps1 script and tested it. Works fine. Modifies a json file.Followed the instructions here: https://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/installshield19helplib/helplibrary/CAPowerShell.htm...
by secovel Flexera beginner

InstallShield Triage and Preliminary Troubleshooting

0 0 175
Providing the necessary information to allow a Support engineer to begin troubleshooting your issue is one of the best ways to avoid delays. This article discusses what type of information to include and how to gather it when submitting an InstallS...
by Community Manager tony_flexera Community Manager

Creating Custom Dialog Enabling Mutually Exclusive Features

0 1 278
SummaryHow to create a custom dialog with a mutually exclusive featureSynopsisThis article provides a quick highlight on SelectionTree control, and its limitations in the scope of MSI, and describes an alternative method to enable mutually exclusive ...
by Flexera dpiarowski Flexera
This widget could not be displayed.
Labels
    This widget could not be displayed.