cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Community

File size limit

0 1 443
Currently, I have InstallShield 2015. I notice the total size of the msi/exe being built exceeds 2GB, which causes an ISDEV fatal error of 0 Does anyone know if a newer version of InstallShield allows more than 2GB? Thanks
by perton Level 2

File size limit

0 2 1016
Currently I have installshield 2015. I notice the total size of the msi/exe being built exceeds 2GB which causes an ISDEV fatal error 0 Does anyone know if a newer version of installshield allows more than 2GB? Thanks
by developerjd Level 2

Audio and Image during Installation Progress

0 0 421
It seems that my previous post last Nov. 15 didn't get any replies so I have to resort this to Plan B so here is my 2nd one as an alternative hopefully someone will respond this time:is it possible to implement a powerpoint presentation style feature...
by Steve_Mac Level 2

Video played during the Installation

0 0 504
Hello there fellas, me and my colleagues are working on a Battlefield 2 game mod which is W.I.P. as of this writing. The biggest obstacle that we had so far is the installer itself (Planning stages). Thus my question here is; how to add and automatic...
by Steve_Mac Level 2

InstallShield Triage and Preliminary Troubleshooting

0 14 8136
Providing the necessary information to allow a Support engineer to begin troubleshooting your issue is one of the best ways to avoid delays. This article discusses what type of information to include and how to gather it when submitting an InstallS...
by Revenera Community Admin tony_flexera Revenera Community Admin

InstallSheild 2015

0 6 1299
Hi i have installed InstallSheild 2015 on a new machine, i have my activation key from the previous computer, i have tried to activate but i get an error, i need this working ASAP, how do i activate?
by CraigMacca Level 3