cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Community

Registry Branch Defined in Code

0 5 2211
Is there a way to set registry branches programmatically? I've created separate components for essentially the same set of registry entries. The only difference is that the branch uses a different version number. Can I just use one component to handl...
by DataAnalyzer Level 8

Generate both MSI and setup.exe

0 6 4490
I'm using IS2015. Currently I produce a setup.exe because I have some prereq's. Some of my customers prefer an MSI and will manage the prereq's on their end. I would like to generate both types without having to turn off all redistributables. Cur...
by jgkenned Level 4

Recover Old GUID?

0 3 2174
I accidentally modified the GUID for the wrong release and am not sure if the backup of my ISM file matches the GUIDs that were used to create the setup.exe file. Is there a way to retrieve the Package, Product and Upgrade Codes GUIDs from a setup.ex...
by DataAnalyzer Level 8

Prevent 32 bit install running on 64 bit OS

0 3 2237
Hello, I have a some prereq's / redistributables that are set for 64 and 32 bit OS's that I've used release flags for when building to just pull those. In my redistributable's conditions I've set them to only run on the 32 bit or 64 bit OS, however...
by rhavlick Level 3